By Ted LoCascio
—Jan Kabili, writer and coach
Create your personal visible composite masterpieces
Combine your electronic pictures with an artist's aptitude and create unbelievable composites, because of Photoshop parts and this finished advisor from an specialist. utilizing nice images and professional layout experience, writer Ted LoCascio truly exhibits how it truly is performed, from easy projects equivalent to swapping a picture historical past, to extra complicated ones resembling developing an summary photomontage.
Loaded with clean principles, the booklet mixes transparent and useful narrative guideline, step by step tutorials, and hands-on video demonstrations delivering the assurance you must create subtle, even gallery-ready compositions.
Inside you will find:
- In-depth assurance of the way to switch, mix, exchange, and combine pictureelements to get the main attractive electronic pictures possible
- Over one hundred fifty full-color published photographs and greater than hours of video education at the significant other CD, so that you can see precisely how it really is done
Discover how to:
- Use layers successfully, together with including results, adjusting opacity and mix, and mixing layers
- Make use of filters, types, and textures for additional pizzazz
- Apply mask, together with utilizing impartial layer mask, combining a number of exposures, and overlaying with digital camera uncooked files
- Build a souvenir marriage ceremony montage and an summary photograph collage
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and different supplementary fabrics aren't incorporated as a part of publication file.
Read or Download Combining Images with Photoshop Elements: Selecting, Layering, Masking, and Compositing PDF
Similar digital photography books
Adobe’s Photoshop components is America’s number one promoting customer picture modifying software program, and this up to date book—covering either home windows and Mac—breaks new floor by way of doing anything for electronic photographers that’s by no means been performed sooner than: It cuts in the course of the bull and indicates precisely “how to do it. ” It’s no longer a number of thought; it doesn’t problem readers to come back up with their very own settings or determine issues out by yourself.
Written via professional photographers, Ammonite’s increased publications clarify each one featured digital camera in entire element, delivering a complete user’s handbook that features a step by step consultant to the camera’s simple and complicated features, specialist suggestions, suggestion on lenses and add-ons and sensible pointers on lighting fixtures and digital camera care.
For the passionate photographer or videographer, the pro short of a fully-functioned moment digital camera, or the fanatic trying to find a flexible and handy software, Nikon's new D7200 has much to provide. stronger picture caliber, low-light functions and pace are supplemented by means of the benefit of integrated wireless and close to box verbal exchange (NFC).
In the body (2009) got severe acceptance for its humanity and functional instructing, and during this revision of his vintage best-selling ebook, David duChemin encourages you to look for what issues to you and never quit till you show it via your images: “I’m chasing my imaginative and prescient, and you may chase yours within the areas most fitted to that.
Additional resources for Combining Images with Photoshop Elements: Selecting, Layering, Masking, and Compositing