- Programming in C, fundamentals of C++, Python, make, shell scripts
- Software engineering, computational provenance, model management
- Debugging: gdb, reminiscence checking, profiling
- Standard algorithms: new release, recursion, divide-and-conquer, dynamic programing, backtracking
- Advanced info constructions: lists, bushes, lots, graphs
- Libraries: usual C library, STL, GSL, self-written libraries
- Randomness: likelihood, discrete and non-stop random variables, pseudo random numbers, inversion technique, rejection method
- Data research: estimators, self belief periods, histograms, resampling, plotting, Chi-squared try out, Kolmogorov-Smirnov try out, ROC research, primary part research, info clustering, greatest chance, fitting
- Presentation and publishing: gnuplot, xfig, Povray, LATEX
Read Online or Download Big Practical Guide to Computer Simulations PDF
Best data modeling & design books
Data Quality: The Accuracy Dimension (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Data Management Systems)
Facts caliber: The Accuracy size is set assessing the standard of company facts and enhancing its accuracy utilizing the knowledge profiling approach. company info is more and more vital as businesses proceed to discover new how you can use it. Likewise, enhancing the accuracy of information in details structures is quickly turning into a tremendous target as businesses become aware of how a lot it impacts their base line.
PEM Fuel Cell Modeling and Simulation Using Matlab
Even though, the elemental thought of a gasoline mobilephone is sort of easy, developing new designs and optimizing their functionality takes critical paintings and a mastery of numerous technical components. PEM gas telephone Modeling and Simulation utilizing Matlab, presents layout engineers and researchers with a invaluable device for knowing and overcoming obstacles to designing and development the following iteration of PEM gas Cells.
Probability, Markov Chains, Queues, and Simulation: The Mathematical Basis of Performance Modeling
Likelihood, Markov Chains, Queues, and Simulation offers a latest and authoritative therapy of the mathematical techniques that underlie functionality modeling. The precise motives of mathematical derivations and various illustrative examples make this textbook comfortably obtainable to graduate and complex undergraduate scholars taking classes during which stochastic tactics play a basic position.
Creating a Data-Driven Organization: Practical Advice from the Trenches
What do you want to turn into a data-driven association? way over having giant info or a crack group of unicorn info scientists, it calls for setting up an efficient, deeply-ingrained info tradition. This sensible publication exhibits you ways real data-drivenness consists of methods that require real buy-in throughout your organization, from analysts and administration to the C-Suite and the board.
Extra info for Big Practical Guide to Computer Simulations
Download PDF sample